This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE1-Incline Rows Form/Tempo Check 5X15r

Started by Ron Roitman, September 29, 2016 · 2 Replies · 80 Views

Ron Roitman

Hey all ! 

I'd really appreciate some critics on my form and tempo.

I didn't figure out that Grace was counting at the top of the reps. I thought the counting ,of every set, had begun when the arms were straight.. So there might be a good chance that my tempo was even a little faster...
Should I slow down a bit and try to match the follow along better?

Thank you! 

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Ron Roitman,

Form is great but you need to slow down your tempo. Try to pause briefly on the bottom and on top and slower down your ascent and descent of each rep. 

Ron Roitman
11 minutes ago, Leo Trinidad said:

Hi @Ron Roitman,

Form is great but you need to slow down your tempo. Try to pause briefly on the bottom and on top and slower down your ascent and descent of each rep. 

Got it @Leo Trinidad ! 

I was on a 2 week break so I took a step down and tested mastery for RC1 , but my brachipradialis got super sore the following day. It must be mainly because of the fast tempo. It's been 3 days already and I still can't 100% lock my elbows :facepalm: 

When my brachioradialis will get better I'll shoot another video. I'll also drop a step or two next time..