Second week into the Stretch Series and I am loving it!
A quick question, does the routine change or is it always the same? I noticed the Middle Split routine was the same as last week.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Jason DeFranco, September 29, 2016 · 3 Replies · 134 Views
Second week into the Stretch Series and I am loving it!
A quick question, does the routine change or is it always the same? I noticed the Middle Split routine was the same as last week.
Work to perfection on the current routine.
Consistency and refinement is the best way to progress faster.
Jason, it's always the same routine. Repetition will allow you to get better at each movement or stretch.
I highly recommend taking videos/pictures so you have a record of your starting point and you can compare your progress in a few months. Cheers.