This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Family working through New Interface

Started by Frederick Jensen, September 29, 2016 · 5 Replies · 232 Views

Frederick Jensen

We are working through foundation one and the stretching series as a family.  The two parents are 47 and the kids are 12, 11, and 9.  I suspect that we'll progress at different rates and was wondering how we can do that with the new format.  We want everybody to be able move along at their own pace.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Fred

Alessandro Mainente

Well, course it is made to manage one person progress at time, you can simply write down your progress (if you are the faster one) so that the slowest can follow with more calm your way.

Samin Ishtiaq
  • You all have to be as good as the best of you! :-)
Antonio Alías Montoya
16 hours ago, Frederick Jensen said:

We are working through foundation one and the stretching series as a family.  The two parents are 47 and the kids are 12, 11, and 9.  I suspect that we'll progress at different rates and was wondering how we can do that with the new format.  We want everybody to be able move along at their own pace.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Fred

I can t even convince my wife or any other friend to train gymnastics, how did you do it? :P 

Frederick Jensen
6 hours ago, Antonio Alías Montoya said:

I can t even convince my wife or any other friend to train gymnastics, how did you do it? :P 

I sold my wife on the idea of strengthening our joints to avoid injury.  We're taking a break from lifting weights to restore normal mobility and strength through our joints so that we can lift and play sports with less concern about injuries, even at our age.  She injured her knee over a decade ago and has been dealing with a wonky joint ever since.  The idea of being able to squat and play volleyball without 3 days of knee pain appealed to her.  Have your friends and wife listen to Coach Somner on Tim Ferriss' podcast, that should convince them.

Jennifer Rodriguez
On 9/29/2016 at 3:06 PM, Antonio Alías Montoya said:

I can t even convince my wife or any other friend to train gymnastics, how did you do it? :P