This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

plank PE & iM form check

Started by Greg White, September 28, 2016 · 13 Replies · 178 Views

Greg White

Hi, please can I get a form check.

Thanks.

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Greg,

Not bad. Way to make sure that you had a proper protraction in the beginning of your set! As you got tired your protraction began to sink. It's just a matter of getting more time logged in the exercise. On your iM be sure to extend your legs completely on each rep. It looks like you've been working hard, keep it up!

Greg White

Thanks Jeff!

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Greg White,

I completely agree with Jeffrey. Another thing, please fix the camera angle so we can clearly see your maximum protraction and better evaluate your form.

Greg White

Will do Leo. Cheers :)

Greg White

Hi guys.

Another PE and iM form check please.

 

 

Greg White

bump

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Greg,

Nice work! Your PE is looking better. I would like to see you get in and hit that protraction sooner. You lost quite a bit of time trying to find it. You hit nice shape around 25 seconds in. Your iM has improved a lot. Nice job. Remember to straighten you knees completely at the top of each rep. Also, you still have some shaking going on at the top of your reps. Keep working on smoothing out this motion. Keep up the good work!

Greg White

Thanks Jeff. I see what you mean at 25 secs. Re the iM I do have my legs as straight as possible, my quads are working overtime at the top of each rep due the focus on full extension! This may explain the shaking.

Cheers

Greg White

Hi. Another form check please. I've dropped the set time down and focused on getting a position ASAP. Comments appreciated.

Cheers

 

Suzanna McGee

I don't think the coaches will like your iM  :-) 

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Greg,

It looks good, keep it up!

Greg White
10 hours ago, Suzanna McGee said:

I don't think the coaches will like your iM  :-) 

Unless they have a toe fetish :huh:

Whoops.I meant to edit that out.

Greg White
7 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Hi Greg,

It looks good, keep it up!

Great. Just got to get the time in now.

Thanks Jeff.