This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Are there more exercises to come? Why are there Sample workouts?

Started by Nick Frasca, September 27, 2016 · 2 Replies · 186 Views

Nick Frasca

I am about 6 days into Foundation One. There are only 3 accessible workouts- Core, Upper Body, and Lower Body...for how long do I keep on repeating these 3 workouts?

Also, Why are there like 5 sample workouts for me to view? Am I supposed to be buying the sample workout titles if I want quicker results? Can someone please explain why the sample workouts are there? This is really confusing, I just paid $195 for what I thought was everything required to complete Foundation One so I don't know why sample workouts are being pitched to me? Any feedback is greatly apreciated.

Coach Sommer

Hi Nick,

- Have you read the following essay which describes how the F1 course interface operates?

In terms of the follow along workout video contents, all workouts steps are only adjusted once per week on Monday.

- The sample materials provided are for other courses which many other people use to complement their F1 training.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Suzanna McGee
21 minutes ago, Nick Frasca said:

I am about 6 days into Foundation One. There are only 3 accessible workouts- Core, Upper Body, and Lower Body...for how long do I keep on repeating these 3 workouts?

Also, Why are there like 5 sample workouts for me to view? Am I supposed to be buying the sample workout titles if I want quicker results? Can someone please explain why the sample workouts are there? This is really confusing, I just paid $195 for what I thought was everything required to complete Foundation One so I don't know why sample workouts are being pitched to me? Any feedback is greatly apreciated.

Try to log out, clean your cookies in the browser, and then log in again… it happened to me once, that I had "samples" instead of my workouts there. It looked like I was logged in like somebody else. Not sure why and how it happened, I just logged out, and then after log in, all my courses were there… then read the article and advice that Coach just suggested.