This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Small Suggestion with New Interface

Started by Jeff Watkins, September 27, 2016 · 7 Replies · 353 Views

Jeff Watkins

To help keep track of things, would it be possible to replace the checkmark with a number to indicate how many times you have completed that exercise in the current week? See the Lower Body or Stretch Series image below to see what I mean. Or perhaps additional checkmarks could be used? However, I think a number would be really helpful.

For example:count.jpg

 

Paul McLachlan

Complicating factor with this is it assumes you always complete all of the exercises in the workout.

This week, I've done the Core workout but couldn't do the Side Lever exercise, so I don't have a tick yet.  I'm ready to do Core again, so I'll have done some of them twice and one of them once this week.  Other people might still be mixing and matching exercises from Upper Body and Core across their week using the way the exercises were split into two workouts before the recent interface changes.

Your suggested changes wouldn't be able to cope with that flexibility.

I think this issue will be solved once we get access to some sort of workout history log.

 

Samin Ishtiaq

Hi Paul, I'm curious to ask the question: if you couldn't do your SL/PE6 in Core, why not drop back to SL/PE5? 

Core means FL+SL+MN. If you miss one, you don't get the Core Tick :-)

Paul McLachlan
2 hours ago, Samin Ishtiaq said:

Hi Paul, I'm curious to ask the question: if you couldn't do your SL/PE6 in Core, why not drop back to SL/PE5? 

Core means FL+SL+MN. If you miss one, you don't get the Core Tick :-)

Hi Samin - I didn't mean I couldn't do it because it was too hard. I couldn't do it because the equipment I needed for it was being used in a circuit class at the time and I couldn't wait for it finish.

Greg White

I  think it would be beneficial to have a something to note how many times that week an individual exercise has been ticked. Or which smiley face has been chosen each time. Personally i'm not always ticking them straight away as i can be waiting on form check before I decide on the appropriate smiley face. Then once the relevant individual exercises had been ticked twice the core, lower, upper would show as completed 

Also I've been adding notes regarding form etc but then they aren't available to refer back to. Not sure if i'm missing where they are stored? 

arch.jpg

Dorian Brown

I was literally just going to suggest this also. I think Greg's suggestion works best just incase you can't do an exercise for whatever reason.

Jennifer Rodriguez

I like any of the ideas presented here.  I'm still doing the old 3 day split  so I want to keep easy track of the split from week to week since it alternates.   

Jeff Watkins

I like how you have the number placed under the smiley. Good suggestion!