This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

mnpe2

Started by PAUL DALY, September 27, 2016 · 1 Replies · 172 Views

PAUL DALY

I GREATLY appreciate the new programming re. single leg squat. Deck squats are a serious challenge for me. Over the last few months I've been working on mats and making some very, very s-l-o-w progress. I haven't reached the point of frustration yet, but I could see that point coming.

So putting in those prior motions is really helpful.

If I may be so bold. . . maybe it would be a good idea to put something like that prior to mnpe2 (straddle up). I have the core strength. i cruised through mnpe1. But I totally lack the hip and hamstring flexibility to do a good straddle, let alone a good straddle up. from the forum it appears I'm not the only one with this problem. 

I'm working on the middle stretch series, but again I can see it being months - or even years - before I can get past mnpe2. I don't know if I have the patience for that. 

 

Leo Trinidad

Hi @PAUL DALY,

I am glad you are loving the update. Yes slow progress is better than no progress. Do not stress yourself and count the days, the weeks, the months or even the years to come. Simply get in your day and do what needs to be done. You'll be surprised with what your body is capable of doing. Keep working on it for you are not alone. Keep up the good work. 

P.S. - took me more than a year to bring my legs up for MNPE2 :D