This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

[MN/PE6] Negative leg lifts so hard after hollow back hold!

Started by Paul McLachlan, September 27, 2016 · 1 Replies · 111 Views

Paul McLachlan

I started on PE6 for Manna last week and couldn't even get my legs up to start the negative 10 second descent.  (I was doing it straight after hollow body hold.)  Freaked me out.  Came onto the forum and read heaps of posts about flexibility and compression.  

Went back to Step 1 this week and did this exercise first while I had access to the stall bars (class about to start next to the stall bars) and it was actually fairly easy (says he, with his 3 sets of 1 rep...).

Trying to get this level of compression straight after doing 4x60s of hollow body hold is brutal.  Am I cheating to do these first from now on?!

P.

Everett Carroll

Hi Paul,

It is certainly not "cheating" to rearrange the order of your exercises. This is a good way to work on your form and develop control in the negative hanging leg lifts.