Did the first day of follow along videos, which are an awesome feature of this program. But wow was i humbled by the speed in wich each set and mobility was done at. I now know that i was moving ahead way to soon, and will be taking the time to actually master each step now. Thanks coach,
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Wow I was resting way to long!!
Started by Ryan DeWitt, September 26, 2016 · 2 Replies · 173 Views
Hi Ryan,
You're not the only one coming to this realization. That is one of the reasons why Coach Sommer came out with the new videos. It will be hard at first, but if you follow along with the videos and focus on building a solid foundation, you will see that in the long run your progress will be much more rapid and efficient. Keep working hard!
I plan on it. Its a harsh pace, but it definitely makes you not rush ahead before your ready.