This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

When is Mastery?

Started by Mark Carter, September 26, 2016 · 3 Replies · 176 Views

Mark Carter

Last week on the new system I did SLS/PE1 twice at 5x15. I clicked the easy smiley each time. This week it still has me at SLS/PE1. Shouldn't it have advanced me to SLS/PE2?  Do I need to submit a ticket?

Maksis Riley

I believe it should have advanced you, yes. You can change your progressions through the settings section of the menu but if it keeps happening I'd submit a help ticket :)

 

Max

Jin Liu

I have the same issue too. I also found that the change through setting doesn't take effect right away? I made some changes yesterday, but still see the same old exercises today..

Keegan Yentsch

I believe you can only make changes to a workout/exercise before doing any exercises in that workout (and possibly any exercises period). I know I was able to make changes to some HS elements and Foundation elements this morning before I did those workouts. 

If you were already aware of this and it still didn't make the changes, then Ineouldvsubmit a support ticket.