This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE2 + iM

Started by Adam Nowakowski, September 26, 2016 · 3 Replies · 80 Views

Adam Nowakowski

Dear,

I would like to know what to do with the straddle up. I have been doing the excercise for around 2 months, I have stopped at 8 reps and have been doing the Jefferson Curls also attached in this post right after. Should I just stick with it and the compression will come from the Jefferson Curl? It seems to me like I have good thorasic mobility but my lumbar is like wood. 

Please advise. 

Thank You!

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Adam

, your PE it is acceptable also if i'm prefer a bit more of compression. During the IM for sure you need to increase the weight little by little until 50% BW, also the bar should be held close to the body/legs always, move it away only to pass over the feet.

Adam Nowakowski

Dear @Alessandro Mainente

Thank You for your reply. 

Could you please tell me if I should add weight to jeffrson curl in order to progress or I should add weight carfuly?

Also could you please propose some excrecise that will increase my compression. 

Thank You for your time!

Adam

Alessandro Mainente

Increase the weight 2.5 kg every week. in the following days if you feel yourself ok then the amount of weight you used to increase the JF effort it is ok. if you are experimenting pain or sore back, cut in half the added weight.