This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

new structure

Started by Lucy Wilkins, September 25, 2016 · 4 Replies · 147 Views

Lucy Wilkins

Hi Guys

 Is it still possible to do the stretch series by following Wesley's instructions rather than the full follow along class?  Im just not ready for a follow along, I quickly lose pace as I have to watch several times to understand how to do each movement, plus I need to use adaptions ( blocks ect) which takes a bit  of time out. I cant see anything other than the full follow along now.

 

Apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere

Mikkel Ravn

Hit the pause button while you faff around with the extra gear. After a couple of weeks you'll be able to follow along without issue.

Lucy Flynn

Yes, you can open up the stretch series at the bottom of your dashboard, not at the top. You should see a bunch of smaller photos with the name of the courses you purchased at the bottom of the dashboard. It is under "Lessons and Progressions" rather than "My Available Workouts." Then when you hit stretch photo, it will bring you to the stretch series you have purchased. Lets say you want middle, click on the one labeled middle (picture of man doing middle exercise). Then there are two black and white pics that show up, the one on the right has the option to see the tutorials. Each exercise has a couple of things there, and the explanation iS in Technique Tip. As far as  I can tell there are sometimes several buttons labelled that, but they both seem to be the same tutorial. looks like a mistake, but not sure if I am missing something.  

MICHAEL MASLOWSKI

Thanks for this tip.  I'm new to the program and need some extra help to make sure I'm doing the movements correctly.  I find the technique tips really helpful and I would have never found them for the stretch series on my own.

Everett Carroll

I recommend studying the technique tip videos, course videos, and key points before each follow along session. Like Mikkel said, hit pause if you need to and feel free to pause for a moment and take a look at the technique tips again before continuing.