This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

New to F1 - Where to start?

Started by Franc Perez Feliu, September 25, 2016 · 2 Replies · 85 Views

Franc Perez Feliu

Hey guys! 

I just joined today Foundamentals 1 and to be honest I dont know where to start.

Ive read Coach Sommer's message and the forums and still a bit of confusion.

So here is what I see.

1) When I log in I see "My available workouts"  and under it I see:

- Core , Upper Body and Lower Body workouts

- Samples workouts of Handstand, Movement, & 3 different stretches

2) Then further down the page there is the section "Lessons and Progressions". Then i get i to Foundation 1 section and there are the following options:

- Front lever, Straddle punch. Singke Leg squat amd 4 other exercises.

When i click inside there is workout for each of them.

So my questions are:

a) Where I should start, with upper lower and core or the other sections?

b) Should i work out exclusively upper body lower and core and leave the rest like front lever?

A little bit confused so as I read in any given day I can do anything, but where do you suggest me to start?

 

How many days per week, what workouts are best for a beginner?

 

c) Which are the mobility workouts?

 

Thanks in advance! Really appreciate your help.

 

Franc

 

 

Everett Carroll

Hi Franc,

I suggest beginning with simply trying to complete each workout once per week. The core, upper body, and lower body workouts contain all of your training so completing those workouts each week will be perfect. The technical videos are there to be studied regularly and the follow along videos are what you should workout to. I hope this helps clear things up!

Franc Perez Feliu

Ok. Understood. Thanks a lot man!