This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Different Rating for Strength vs Mobility Exercises

Started by Michael Ryan 190844, September 24, 2016 · 2 Replies · 123 Views

Michael Ryan 190844

Hi Everyone,

Scapular Shrugs are paired with a hip mobility exercise (see photos below). I would rate myself Easy/Smiley-Face for the shrugs though I lack hip mobility to rate myself the same (i.e. Smiley-Face) for the Mobility exercise. I would obviously rate myself Lack Mobility.

With the new interface I cannot rate the Strength and Mobility exercises separately so how do you rate exercises when there is a distinct difference between the two?

Thanks,

Mike

 

Screen Shot 2016-09-24 at 2.19.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-09-24 at 2.19.46 PM.png

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Mike,

Go ahead and mark "Lack Mobility." This will keep you on the exercise until your mobility is caught up to your strength. We do this to help you avoid possible injury due to lack of flexibility in the future. Strength and flexibility are mutually essential.

Michael Ryan 190844

roger that! thanks