This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Where Can I view my Workout Notes?

Started by Justin Rovtar, September 23, 2016 · 5 Replies · 148 Views

Justin Rovtar

Where do I find the area to view my workout notes? I made some notes that I need to refer to for todays workout.

Judith Newton

Hi Justin - My understanding is that past workout notes will be available once the history/calendar piece of the system is rolled out.. cheers !

Joe DaSilva

Is there an ETA on the history/calendar portion?

Everett Carroll

Hi Joe,

Not yet but it is being worked on. It should be up soon. 

Devon Devine
On 9/23/2016 at 11:05 AM, Justin Rovtar said:

Where do I find the area to view my workout notes? I made some notes that I need to refer to for todays workout.

Bumping this up...I am wondering same thing: how do we view any notes that we have made?

Scott Malin

Any notes that you made regarding your workouts will be in your workout history. That said, only Foundation, Handstand and movement have the ability for leaving notes. Click the "history" link in the menu bar and then on the day in question. It will drop down with your notes if any, as well as your sets and reps you completed for that workout.