I just start foundation 1 and I am transit for work at moment for next 3 months and the gym is available to me don’t have ring and where to hang one. Do you have any substitute to do the exercise used it; like Incline Row.
Thanks for any adivise.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Karla Guimaraes, September 22, 2016 · 3 Replies · 103 Views
I just start foundation 1 and I am transit for work at moment for next 3 months and the gym is available to me don’t have ring and where to hang one. Do you have any substitute to do the exercise used it; like Incline Row.
Thanks for any adivise.
Hi Karla,
My recommendation is to practice what you can while traveling. If you can use something at the gym that allows you do the do the rowing variations that would be your best bet. Maybe you can bring a set of rings with you to hang.
Get creative ![]()
Thank you.
A lot of gyms nowadays have TRX straps, you might get lucky and have a pair available at your gym. I hate doing pulling variations on TRX, but it's better than nothing!
