I have been in touch with a sales rep (Luke Searra! Thanks!) about starting a GST program. My concerns are mostly shoulder mobility, thoracic, and lumbar movement. I want to work on this part of my body - along with everything else ![]()
I have been told my one radiologist (back in my early 20s) that I had a fused sacrum to lumbar - something that happens in 5 % of the population. I then had a chiropractor look at a different x-ray years later (early 30s) and he "did not see anything". I mention this because when I injured my back due to work in my 20s, I was trying to understand why I always felt "stiffer" in my lower back. This made sense at the time. Since then I entered the crossfit world (like many people) and really felt and witnessed some great physical changes, both in terms of strength and some movement/mobility, lack of pain/discomfort, and general better physique. I then moved out of crossfit a little and focused more on strength training, incorporating my own old yoga stuff and general mobility/stretching. But of course I know where my issues are, mostly the shoulder, and spine...
I have posted some videos on youtube and I am looking for both advice from coaches and the best program route to take with GST. I am really excited to begin and I know that the journey will be long and hard but worth it!
I wasn't sure if I should add these as links or embed them - first time ever posting something to a forum!! ![]()
Thank you everyone who offers thoughts/advice!!!
--Gabriela in Alaska