This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Rings one prerequisites change?

Started by Tony Sorensen, September 22, 2016 · 8 Replies · 443 Views

Tony Sorensen

I thought this would be the best place for requesting a clarification on the prerequisites needed prior to commencing R1 having just read this on the public forum...

Thanks :)

 

Tony Sorensen

Shameless self bump :D

Mikkel Ravn

I'd also like to know, so... Bump. 

Tony Sorensen
On 24/09/2016 at 2:51 PM, Mikkel Ravn said:

I'd also like to know, so... 

I guess we'll find out at some point :)

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Bump. 

Rayne-William Fitzgerald

The last time I looked into the prerequisites...

Quote

Rings 1; prerequisites = F1, F2

corequisites = H1, H2, F3, F4

*NOTE:  If you are chomping at the bit and simply cannot wait to begin ring strength, you may begin R1 after mastering F2.  This will not be ideal, but as long as your R1 work is only attempted after your daily Foundation work is completed it will be moderately successful.  Be aware however that your ring strength progress will proceed much faster and with far fewer roadblocks if you take the time to master F4 before beginning R1.

Rings 2; prerequisites = F1, F2, F3, H1, H2, R1

Rings 3; prerequisites = F1, F2, F3, F4, H1, H2, R1, R2

Rings 4; prerequisites = F1, F2, F3, F4, H1, H2, R1, R2, R3

 

Everett Carroll
On 9/22/2016 at 0:00 PM, Tony Sorensen said:

So what's the deal. Is F2 the prerequisite or F1?

F2 completion is all 7 categories is the MINIMUM prerequisite. My personal suggestion is to finish F4. 

Alessandro Mainente

With F2 you can begin to play. for a complete programming and fast progress F4 it is highly recommended.

Tony Sorensen

Thought so - it just looked for a brief moment back then like a significant change had been made. Thanks for the clarification!