I completly agree with that!. I´m trying to learn now but not easy to do on your own(I have to try with some videos of me running).
I asked because here in Spain is mostly unknown. Some people I´ve been asking who runs and compete marathon and cross, know nothing about running on the balls of your feet. They even say if you do so will have more injuries!!!??. That created some doubts on me I must say. The scarce guys who write in spanish forums about pose or chi methods are atacked because some "knowledgeable people" say that there is no scientific basis for it(spanish sports federations are too much politized and very slow to adopt better methods, the successful coaches usually are working on their own as far as I know).
I supose it will take more time to arrive to the comunity here.(same or worst applies to gymnastics, every time I say Im training with GB I have to expend 20 min refuting old miths).