This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Less work per week?

Started by Steve McKenna, September 22, 2016 · 1 Replies · 102 Views

Steve McKenna

Hello,

I'm a bit confused on how to use the new interface on the Foundation workouts.  I click on upper body workout or lower body workout and do those, but the next day it is still just a checked box.  No new content is coming up.  So for lower body I'm not getting Manna and SLS, I'm only getting one of them.  Once completed, they aren't giving me anything new.  Is there something else I need to do to keep the workouts refreshing?  I'd like to get 2 full circuits per week in of each exercise.

Thanks!

Steve

Tanya Hill

Hi Steve, 

Great question.

The programming is the same as the old interface. You will do the same workouts for one week and on Sunday your programming will change based on your smiley faces. If you wish to train today you can do the same workout as you did yesterday. Manna is under Core and SLS is under lower body.