Does anyone remember the initial programming recommendation posted in the new interface for beginners?
I will be returning to working out in 2 weeks from now after a minor surgery and I liked it as option when I saw it.
Thanks
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Costas Karakatsanis, September 22, 2016 · 2 Replies · 247 Views
Does anyone remember the initial programming recommendation posted in the new interface for beginners?
I will be returning to working out in 2 weeks from now after a minor surgery and I liked it as option when I saw it.
Thanks
Hi Costas,
As long as everyone is aware that this is one possible schedule and not a requirement. The new F1 interface has been designed to allow students maximum flexibility in terms of scheduling workout days and how many times per week they would like to train a particular course.
One possible weekly schedule that visits each course once per week:
Mon - Core
Tue - Stretch
Wed - (Handstand), Lower Body
Thu - Stretch
Fri - Upper Body
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
3 hours ago, Coach Sommer said:Hi Costas,
As long as everyone is aware that this is one possible schedule and not a requirement. The new F1 interface has been designed to allow students maximum flexibility in terms of scheduling workout days and how many times per week they would like to train a particular course.
One possible weekly schedule that visits each course once per week:
Mon - Core
Tue - Stretch
Wed - (Handstand), Lower Body
Thu - Stretch
Fri - Upper Body
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Thank you Coach...
Your deep professional insight is what makes the difference for me. That what is making this course unique and valuable. I will have to also add the strong community and the coaches.
This routine is good to start over again. Eventually will end up again close to my optimal volume.