This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Anatomy of Shoulder Dislocate

Started by Martin Jones, September 22, 2016 · 7 Replies · 223 Views

Martin Jones

Would anybody be able and willing to explain what is happening during a shoulder dislocate movement from an anatomical standpoint? I find it very interesting to understand how the body works. I'm curious to know what causes my personal tightness and how the body changes as my ROM improves. For clarity, I'm talking about the movement with a dowel or barbell rather than an actual dislocation.

Alessandro Mainente

Further and deep discussions about biomechanic of movement covered on private course are discussed, if considered necessary, in the appropriate private subsection.

Martin Jones

I have F1 and H1. Should I move this thread to one of those forums or is this type of discussion only permitted with the stretch series?

Jon Douglas
24 minutes ago, Martin Jones said:

I have F1 and H1. Should I move this thread to one of those forums or is this type of discussion only permitted with the stretch series?

I can't answer your question, but I can move your thread ;) Go nuts you anatomy-fu guys.

Martin Jones

Thanks Jon.

Oussama KHELLADI
2 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Further and deep discussions about biomechanic of movement covered on private course are discussed, if considered necessary, in the appropriate private subsection.

which forum anatomy is covered ?

Martin Jones
31 minutes ago, Oussama KHELLADI said:

which forum anatomy is covered ?

The post was originally in 'Mobility' and has since been moved to 'Handstand One' so we can conclude that this forum is the correct one for anatomy related to that program.

Alessandro Mainente

Exactly.