My shoulder extension is very tight. Probably due to my job. I use my upper body a lot, especially hands, forearms, shoulders, etc. Anyway my shoulder extension is so tight that i cannot even come close to touching my hands. Im talking over a foot away from touching. And there is a bit of tenderness in the elbows when I try to move them closer together. With that being said should i try to scale this stretch to where my hands are touching? I considered modifying the stretch by standing and grabbing the stall bars behind me with my hands touching. This puts my hands closer to my glutes but it feels like im getting a good stretch. Still super tight but i'll take what i can get for now
What do you guys think?
Edit* Oh yea im asking because in the video coach says the hands need to be touching and that there isnt much going on with wide hands. I def feel a stretch in the shoulders with wide hands but i dont want to waste time, especially with a problem area like this.