This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Planche Lean form check

Started by Robert Fontova, September 21, 2016 · 3 Replies · 63 Views

Robert Fontova

Hello GB, first post here. How does my form look on my planche lean? And do I need to slide further forward? Thanks 

 

 

 

Everett Carroll

Hi Robert,

Thank you for the submission! Continue to increase the depth of your lean. More PPT and protraction will also be necessary for mastery, Keep tension throughout your body, especially in your glutes and core. To help with protraction, think of pressing your chest away from the floor.                                       

Robert Fontova

Everett, thanks for the reply. 

Gotcha, I just took your advice and felt much better (and thought I looked much better, we shall see). I'll try to post another pic later.

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Robert,

It might also help you to turn your hands so that they face slightly more forward. If your wrist flexibility will allow you to do so.