This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Follow along Video

Started by Ryan DeWitt, September 21, 2016 · 11 Replies · 359 Views

Ryan DeWitt

Hello I know things are still getting meshed out but im not sure how to access the Follow along videos.  Is there something i need to check off before starting them? I have purchased F1 through F4. All i see are exercise video tutorial and tips. 

Thanks 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Ryan , 

you can choose to train upper body and you will linked to the exercise of upper body, same think for lower body etc.

You can also click on the specific element of foundations and see one progression at time with it video execution.

Mark Allen

I seen to have lost the follow along videos on the work out page too.

login > Select core > no follow along video

Ryan DeWitt

Yes i have that part down, but i thought there were specific follow along videos depending on what week you were on for that given element. Maybe i misread that wrong? I saw them on there the first day of updates but now cant seem to find them. 

Thanks 

Dorian Brown

Same all the follow along videos have disappeared.

Everett Carroll

I will let our web developer know guys. Thank you for the feedback. 

Mark Allen

Hi Everet,

These are all the videos I see on the workout page

Thanks,

Mark

wp_ss_20160922_0001 (2).png

Coach Sommer

Hello Everyone,

There is no longer a single product Pro+ as it has for quite a number of months now been integrated into Foundation One as the new follow along videos.  All Foundation One accounts now include the updated and expanded Foundation One.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Jon Douglas

Niiiiice.

Mark Allen

Coach, Thanks for the clarification and for the new expanded Foundation One and the new website is fantastic. 

Greg White
1 hour ago, Coach Sommer said:

There is no longer a single product Pro+ as it has for quite a number of months now been integrated into Foundation One as the new follow along videos.  All Foundation One accounts now include the updated and expanded Foundation One.

I think this point has been overlooked in the fallout of the changes.
I checked out the F1 price yesterday and it's $195 and when I bought it (from memory) it was $80 (?) so everyone who got in early has received Pro+ upgrade as part of the changes. Yes, you may have to pay for F2 sooner than anticipated but we're in this for long haul anyway so you were going to buy F2 at some point. 

BTW if you're in the UK today is a good day to buy more GB courses as the exchange rate has changed in favour of the £ since yesterday. Hmmmm.. I suspect Coach my have had something to do with currency manipulation on your behalf?

Ahem....And surely for all my selfless promo work (see above) I get some type of discount applied to my account for my purchase of F2....

Coach Sommer
2 minutes ago, Greg White said:

Ahem....And surely for all my selfless promo work (see above) I get some type of discount applied to my account for my purchase of F2....

Hi Greg,

Nice try.  No discount, but consider yourself given an international pat on the back.  :icon_cool:

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer