This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Logging in extra stuff

Started by Jennifer Rodriguez, September 21, 2016 · 8 Replies · 123 Views

Jennifer Rodriguez

This is a big jump for me as a paper and pencil kinda gal. How should i keep track of improvements on weight/ reps of previous elements such as Jefferson curls as an example?

 

 

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Paper and pencil. 

Jennifer Rodriguez

Then what's the point of switching?

Eva Pelegrin
22 minutes ago, Jennifer Rodriguez said:

Then what's the point of switching?

Evolution, refinement with a pinch of temporary chaos.

Max Wallach

There is still a notes section... you can always record more information there.

Jennifer Rodriguez

Ok thanks, I see it now.

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Sorry, I was being facetious. The only point of switching is that with the follow-along videos you can meddle with pace or tempo or rests with a PE/iM. That therein is the bread and butter of the program's success. The notes section is helpful, too, I use it often.

John Cunningham

Are the notes read by the GB training staff ?

 

Jennifer Rodriguez

We must be able at some point to access this info. I logged some things but couldn't figure out how to see them. It's okay. I'm going to keep my paper log too for now until I get the hang of this new fangled gizmo.