This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

New Workout Interface Question - Checkboxes and Smileys

Started by Robert Troia, September 21, 2016 · 1 Replies · 98 Views

Robert Troia

Hi! So, I've done a few F1 workouts using the new interface and have a question about the translucent checkboxes that appear over the workouts I have completed. For example, yesterday I did core, lower body, and upper body and upon completing them all 3 have translucent checkboxes over the workouts:

Screen Shot 2016-09-21 at 4.42.59 PM.png

Today, I repeated a few of the workouts but the checkboxes were still there as well as the exercise smiley faces I selected yesterday. Shouldn't this all reset each day? That way, we can indicate an exercises difficulty several times per week instead of the system only using what we marked during the final workout of the week? Thanks!

 

 

 

Cory Fair

Checkboxes stay the entire week. This is to make it easy to tell that you've completed everything before next Monday. You are certainly welcome to do workouts more than once a week. Once the history view is available soon, you'll be able to see much greater detail on your weekly activities.