This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE2

Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, September 21, 2016 · 2 Replies · 69 Views

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

So, here goes my first attempt on these. At first, I thought the PE would be hard, then I found the harder I squeezed the easier the sets got. Unsure of my form, though I think it's good enough. The iM definitely made me aware of a muscle I've been overlooking (piriformis stretch from MSs, the leg raises from the new SLS exercises also all made this clear to me, too). I marked it as 'just right' though if this is passeable I wouldn't mind moving on to straight arm work again with PE3 (I felt better engagement that way...at least when I was doing scap shrugs, so my assumption is that straight arm planks would be comparable). 

Anyways, looking forward to the feedback.

@Luke Searra @Alessandro Mainente @Everett Carroll @Cole Dano

 

 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

For the IM: legs together in between reps, while one leg moves out into straddle position the other must be held in place.I'm not sure that you are extending cmpletely the left leg all the reps.

For the PE: nice work maybe move your hips a couple of cm lower.

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Will do. The iM could certainly be refined my medial glutes are underdeveloped. I'll recheck my form in a week or so. Cheers.