This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

rc/pe1 form check

Started by Greg White, September 21, 2016 · 15 Replies · 281 Views

Greg White

Hi,

A form check on the updated rc/pe1 please.

Thanks.

 

Greg White

bump

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Greg, move the rings some cm lower (10 -12 cm it is fine), the the bottom position keep your shoulder depressed.

Marcus Patterson
5 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hi Greg, move the rings some cm lower (10 -12 cm it is fine), the the bottom position keep your shoulder depressed.

What you mean be depressed? Retracted?

Alessandro Mainente

Nope, depressed mean away from the ears.

Greg White

Cheers Alessandro! 

Greg White

Hi all,

Please can I have feedback on my rc/pe1 & iM form.

Thanks!

 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Greg,

It looks pretty good. Make sure to maintain PPT on your incline rows. Flexing your gluts will help you do this. On your iM, squat a little bit deeper so that you are stretching your arm at a perpendicular angle to your body. This will help you to get a deeper stretch. Keep it up!

Greg White

Gotcha.

Thanks Jeff.

Greg White

Hi again.

Another PE & iM form check.Hopefully there's some improvement on the areas previously mentioned.

Cheers

 

Greg White

bump

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Greg,

Way to get after it and make improvements! You are doing a much better job of maintaining PPT and your iM looks a lot better. On your PE you are leading the pull with your head and chest (hunching). Keep the chest, stomach, and hips flat as you pull. they should all move together as if they were a wooden board. Like I said, the iM looks much better. When stretching, focus on getting more depression in the chest. This will help you to get a deeper stretch. Keep working hard!

Greg White

Thanks Jeff. :)

Greg White

Hi.

I'm hoping on this latest PE effort I've been able to maintain PPT and not lead with my head and chest.

On the iM I realised just before I started I want sure what Jeff meant by more depression in the chest?

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Greg,

Awesome job! Your PE looks much better. Also it looks like you are getting more ROM on your iM. Way to work hard and get after it!

Greg White

Excellent. These have been harder than anticipated!

Thanks Jeff.

Greg.