This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

NEW RC/PE1

Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, September 21, 2016 · 3 Replies · 134 Views

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

So, I gave these a try on the video review option but with that pending I wanted to give the tried and method form check option a shot, as well. These don't really feel hard. I felt a burning sensation in the biceps but nothing unmanageable. The last time I was on these, my shoulders were MUCH tighter and the iM was really what held me up. I marked them as 'easy' but given others insights, if it's before midnight tonight....I'll change that B-)

 

@Everett Carroll @Alessandro Mainente @Cole Dano @Luke Searra

 

 

 

Everett Carroll

Hi Daniel,

Keep more PPT in the row. Your lower back was very arched. Also avoid "reaching" up with your chest at the top. The iM looks good. 

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Got it. One more week it is. I noticed that APT, too, hoped it would get overlooked haha. Cheers.

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Daniel,

Going off of what Everett said, slow your reps down a little bit so that you have time to pay attention to the corrections he gave you. This will help you to get the most out of your training and help you to avoid any other form errors in your next video.