Deload is no longer part of F1, it's still showing up on the interface and in the settings.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Deload Week
Started by Joe DaSilva, September 21, 2016 · 6 Replies · 168 Views
This particular fix will take effect when the new workouts come out on Monday.
"new workouts"?
Are these going to tell us how to structure the F1 components (Core/Upper/Lower/Stretch) over the week?
New workouts are the steps and progressions that change every Monday based on whether you clicked an easy/just right/too hard smiley.
If I just ignore the smiley faces will I still get new workouts next week? By nature the deload workouts are all "easy" but that doesn't mean I'm ready for a jump forward once back to the regular schedule...
Hi Lee,
You will continue to get workouts if you do not click on the smiley face. However your programming will not change on that progression if you do not click on a smiley face.
Example:
FL/PE1 - Easy face will +1 step on Monday
sPL/PE1 - Just Right or no smiley clicked will be same step on Monday
Thanks Tanya