This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

New interface

Started by Peter Brant, September 21, 2016 · 4 Replies · 135 Views

Peter Brant

Hi Cory et al,

Is it possible some content was lost in the transition to the new interface? For example, I thought for sure there was a note about using a 5-10lb weight with HS/PE2>iM, but I don't see that now. I think there was some front matter about the general structure of the course as part of the first wrist stretches too.

A huge thanks for all your efforts here. I know from personal experience that any change (much less a major one like this) inevitably generates a certain amount of outrage. I really appreciate the effort  to keep moving forward.

Thanks,

Peter 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Peter, for this type of detail use the Forum.

The weight is the same as previous the update.

Matt Shortis

This may be a minutia question regarding the new interface. If I can correctly perform all work sets but mobility is not quite to the ROM shown in the video (not bad but not perfect) am I better off saying the difficulty is 'just right' or filing it under 'lack mobility?'

Everett Carroll

Hi Matt, 

Select 'Lack Mobility'. This will keep you on the step until it has sufficiently caught up to your strength. 

Matt Shortis

Thanks Everett.