Did the exercises for single leg squat change? I believe the very first progression used to be deck squats. It took me a few weeks to master, but I did so and was excited to move to the next exercise when the course changed. Now it appears that deck squat is the final progression, so I guess I'm done??? I feel like I've been cheated out of some good content for making progress in this area. It appears that 5 advanced exercises have been removed, which is very disappointing. Is there anyway we can see those exercises again?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
SLS Progression change?
Started by Scott Bryant, September 21, 2016 · 1 Replies · 119 Views
Hi Scott, new easier progression where introduced in order to make the course more accessible to all people. You have show the mastery also of the new easier elements. The following progression of deck squat are now under F2.