Hi,
First of all, let me introduce myself. My name is Constantin (obviously
), i'm 17 years old, 1,78m (5'10") and 70kg (155lbs). I've been doing gymnastics as a hobby 2 time per week for 3 years now but i just recently started to take it more seriously, so I began working on the planche, the front lever and the back lever with palms facing down (I can hold it, if my palms face up).
Due to my prior training, I was immediately able to hold a one-legged front lever for round about 5 seconds an a tuck planche for round about 30 seconds . However i struggle with the transition to adv. tuck, but I found out that it is relatively easy to hold a tuck planche with one fully extended leg.
So from now on I'm, of course, going to train this exercise (with changing legs).
But why is it so so much easier, and has anyone else made similar experiences?
Greetings from Germany
Constantin