This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Confused with new format

Started by Krissie Kunkel, September 20, 2016 · 1 Replies · 204 Views

Krissie Kunkel

Hi,

I am somewhat sad to see the original format go.  For me, the system was clear to follow.  I don't know how to properly progress within level one as the progressive steps seem to be gone, like, when you'd click "mastery" at the bottom and the list of steps would open up.  For instance - I chose 4 elements of which to focus on Mon/Wed/Fri and decided to be VERY progressive and start with step 1 in all elements.  I'm only into week 3 (and subsequently, step 3 for all elements) & fortunately I remember the number of sets/secs/reps for the remainder of this week and...yes, despite Coach's feelings about deloading for the week - I was going to do that then move onto step 4.  Alrighty then - I can live without the deloads, but how do I progress within Level 1 before I get into level 2 for the 4 elements I chose?  Where do I find the steps?  

Thank you for your patience as I imagine launching a new interface is both exciting and challenging! 

Coach Sommer

Hi Krissie,

Please read the following:

Coach Sommer