This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Straight up to SLS/PE5 or even higher after test?

Started by Felipe Garcia Rosa, September 20, 2016 · 1 Replies · 109 Views

Felipe Garcia Rosa

Hey there,

I noticed you changed the order of some exercises and replaced others by new ones. Today I finished to do the mastery test for all F7, everything went out good, starting little bit higher on some exercises, but not more than one progression.

The issue came with SLS, which exercises I found to be too easy, and think I could be doing something wrong. I started with full squat, and those were too easy, went down very deep and I think with proper form. Same for mobility. Then went straight with the backward roll and squat directly on the floor (PE5), and also too easy.

I would provide a video in order to show my form, and also would like to note that I have been practicing single leg squat before getting to know this course and were able to perform 5 reps per leg (of course I might not be doing it with proper form, but might have built strength anyway?), so just wanted to check if its expectable that these new leg progressions are easier than the rest?

Thanks!

Feli

PD: I couldn't find any technique videos on SLS PE1 - 4 exercises.

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Felipe,

you are welcome to post your form check in the foundation 1 private forum.