This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Front Split Stretching Course

Started by Amichai Kotev, September 20, 2016 · 10 Replies · 226 Views

Amichai Kotev

I am three weeks into the front split stretching series. I was wondering if it is okay to do twice a week instead of once? Thanks in advance.

Mats Trane

My recommendation is to do the course once a week and the pic out your weak links and do these several times a week. For example, I do the middle split course once a week but I also do pancake 5 5imes a week, not "super hard" but I do 60 sec a night .

Amichai Kotev

That is great advice. Thank you.

Chris Carnazzo

How do you guys warm up for this?  I just bought it, thinking about swapping it for my Thursday morning yoga.  But it gets going pretty quick, especially for early morning.

 

Amichai Kotev

I don't warm up, I just begin the stretches.

Alessandro Mainente

The calves sequence it is a good warm up for you guys.

Jon Douglas

It's best performedafter a workout so you are already warmed up and limber, ready to work on increasing ROM :)

Richard Galindez

Is there only the single 45 minute video for the front stretch course? I know the video is also broken up into each individual stretch too. I did not know if additional workouts are added over time. I am only in my second week. 

Jon Douglas

I'm sorry, not quite sure what your question is here :) what other video(s) were you looking for?

Richard Galindez

Any videos beyond the first one

Everett Carroll

Hi Richard,

There is the follow along video and individual technique videos for each individual stretch. You access both of those by clicking 'Dashboard' and scrolling down to 'Lessons & Progressions'. Hope this helps!