Installng rings/ropes/pull up bar

Started by Jamie Sanden, September 20, 2016 · 4 Replies · 3,031 Views

Jamie Sanden

Hi,

We have a new baby and a new house, in the basement of which will be my office, once it's finished.  Since it isn't finished at the moment, I thought it might be good to build something into the ceiling that would allow me to hang rings, ropes and a chin up bar, depending on the workout I'm doing.

I apologize if this has been covered in another thread, but I'm just starting with Gymnastic Bodies and am taking care of the baby full time, so I haven't had a chance to search the forum extensively to see if this topic has been covered.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Jamie

Alessandro Mainente

Hi jamie the best solution in my opinion it is an autonomous pullup bar so that you can use it like a pullup bar and a bar where you can attach the rings.

Jamie Sanden

Alessandro, thanks for getting back to me.  What is an autonomous pull up bar?  I searched online but nothing came up for that particular phrase.  Thanks for your prompt reply!

Jamie Sanden

Gotcha.  Thanks for the link.  I was really hoping to set something up that would attach to the ceiling so equipment wouldn't take up the limited space in my office, but that may not work.