This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Am I doing this right?

Started by Christopher List, September 20, 2016 · 1 Replies · 98 Views

Christopher List

Hello,

So excited to be here.  I am currently in block 2 of fundamentals and as I progress through the program I am starting to doubt my efforts.  I understand there are no reps but my question is simply, do I stop when the video ends?  Do I keep going?  Should I refrain from any extracurricular work until I finish Fundamentals to prevent injury (weight lifting, cycling, running)?

Thanks in advance from your input.  Of course I heard about this course through Tim Ferris.  I look forward to increasing my mobility and strength.  My goal here is to help with my triathlon splits and assist with weight loss. 

 

 

 

Everett Carroll

Hi Christopher,

Yes, you are doing things correctly. Please take a moment to read this post by Coach Sommer if you haven't already: