This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Confusion on the Courses

Started by Mary Townsend, September 20, 2016 · 1 Replies · 158 Views

Mary Townsend

I am totally confused about the course progression and what we can purchase. The new format has blocks for  Fundamentals, Foundation, Handstand, Stretch, Movement, Rings and Thrive. Yet when I look at what I can purchase I see: Fundamentals, Foundation One, Front Splits, Thoracic Bridge, Middle Splits, Handstand One, Movement One.

My main question, because it is what is relevant to me is where is Stretch? But overall, it might be good to align all of the course offerings with the progression information. This is very confusing.

 

Thanks

Everett Carroll

Hi Mary,

The stretch courses are the Front Split series, Middle Split series, and Thoracic Bridge series. I will pass this on to ensure all else is correct. Thank you for your feedback.