This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Confused! Now separate core, upper, lower

Started by Justin Kaplan, September 20, 2016 · 2 Replies · 222 Views

Justin Kaplan

Are these now supposed to be 3 different days?  Why is core separate?  Please advise.

Also, appreciated the old format of Steps but I don't see how I can adjust the steps anymore.

Greg White

Adjust steps in settings, on the right hand side when you go into upper, lower or core. 

I'm trying to change all my steps as I've never used the interface before. I went in through upper body and changed the steps through settings and it has saved the changes to the upper body but didn't save the changes in core. So i thought maybe i need to go into settings via core to change/save those steps but it keeps reverting them to step 1.

Coach Sommer

Hi Justin,

Please read the day's new posts before posting a question which has already been answered in depth.

Coach Sommer