This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

so-so smiley face? Is it coming?

Started by Giovanni Garcea, September 20, 2016 · 3 Replies · 135 Views

Giovanni Garcea

Hi,

sorry if this has been answered in the long threads yesterday. Is the so-so smiley face that @Coach Sommer mentions in his note something that will appear pretty soon, such that the following week the step remains unchanged?

Right now I can only go up or down...

Thanks,

Giovanni

Cory Fair

The so-so smiley face is the "Just Right" one that's already there. :) We'll get the message fixed to indicate it will keep you in place next week.

Giovanni Garcea

Hi Cory, I'm still a little confused ;-)

Easy: move up a few steps (if I understand this correctly, you start on step 1, click on easy and next week you'll be at step 5, click easy again and you'll be at step 9)

Just right: Stays in the same step.

Hard: regress one step

So... how do you advance only one step?

Cory Fair

"We'll get the message fixed to indicate it will keep you in place next week."