This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Workout vs Exercise

Started by Stuart McFarlane, September 20, 2016 · 4 Replies · 168 Views

Stuart McFarlane

Team,

I haven't seen this question asked about the new interface, sorry if it's been covered.  If I complete some of the exercises but not the entire workout, e.g. I do all the upper body exercises bar one will the exercises I DO complete progress?

For example I don't have access to an overhead bar all the time so I can't do the bent arm chin hang but will complete the planche lean and pseudo planche push up work.  In this case will those latter 2 exercises progress and the bent arm chin hang stay the same?

Cole Dano

In that case, for the chin hang, don't click on any smilies and the system will treat it as if nothing happened, and neither progress or regress that step. 

You can also add a note for your own reference.

Stuart McFarlane

Hi @Cole Dano but am I right in thinking it will progress the exercises I did do? 

Cole Dano

yes, it will progress any exercise you click the smiley for.

Stuart McFarlane

Much appreciated sir