This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Stretch course audio follow along

Started by Jeremy Aldridge, September 19, 2016 · 4 Replies · 146 Views

Jeremy Aldridge

I am not sure if this was asked yet or not, but I can't seem to find the audio follow along option for the stretch series and my internet is not fast enough to download the video. Just curious if I am not looking in the right spot. Thanks

Cory Fair

I'll check on it, and make sure it shows up on the stretch days.

Jeremy Aldridge

Thanks Cory. What about also providing the same audio for each of the other videos through out the program so that those with slow internet and still listen to the temp. That would be great. Thanks for all y'all do!

Jeremy Aldridge
2 hours ago, Jeremy Aldridge said:

Thanks Cory. What about also providing the same audio for each of the other videos through out the program so that those with slow internet and still listen to the temp. That would be great. Thanks for all y'all do!

Ignore this last question @Cory Fair, coach already answered it. Thanks

Ryan Reynolds

Hi Cory is the audio only stretch follow along back online somewhere.  Still not seeing it.