This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/SE2 (Static Single Leg Squat)

Started by William Marler, September 19, 2016 · 5 Replies · 95 Views

William Marler

With the course refresher this is now Foundation 3. Before the refresher mastery was 5x30s, now it is listed as 5x10r. Obviously 10r is incorrect, but has mastery been reduced to 10s? (I doubt it ... but want to make sure, it's on today's workout ...)

Cole Dano

I'm pretty sure that's an old fashioned typo, it should be as before 5x30s.

William Marler

Yea it didn't seem right ... but then I wasn't expecting hinge rows to go from HS/PE1 to HS/PE5 and 5x15r to 5x5r either!

Maksis Riley

I think the mastery templates were left in place and the actual exercises themselves have been reordered leading to some mismatching. As all the rep templates seem to have remained in place on the Rope climb. I'm pretty sure just a technical issue but may be wrong

 

Max

Cole Dano

The 5x5r for hinge rows is confirmed to be correct.

If you guys see any other questionable rep/sets please post so Cory can get them fixed or we can confirm them as correct. Thanks!

Maksis Riley

My mistake regarding the RC progressions, thanks for clarifying Cole

 

Max