This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Deload out of sync between F1 & Stretch

Started by Andrew Brook-Dobson, September 19, 2016 · 6 Replies · 114 Views

Andrew Brook-Dobson

I finished Fundamentals yesterday and started Foundation 1 today. It's automatically put me on a download week, however my stretch course says I am 3 weeks to download. I think these are all supposed to be in synch so that I'm on download for all courses on my download week (as opposed to being on staggered download weeks for different courses). How do I line them up?

Cole Dano

Do the stretch courses have deload weeks? I was under the impression they stay the same from week to week anyway, so I think that's a non-issue on the practical level.

Everett Carroll

I agree with Cole. The stretch courses do not deload so this is not a problem. 

Andrew Brook-Dobson

This is what I see; just noted the comment in green in the top RH corner

my.gymnasticbodies.com.jpg

Andrew Brook-Dobson

Ok, thanks Cole & Everett.

Might be helpful for us newbie's that it doesn't make reference to deload then.

Antonio Alías Montoya

Maybe it s a mistake due to the new changes or it refers to Foundation. I was also surprised, but probably means nothing.

Antonio Alías Montoya

Coach just wrote:

There will no longer be deload weeks built into the F1 programming.  As most F1 students are already performing deload level workouts due to their missed reps, sets and training days - why do they require a deload from their already permenant deload?

And that programmers will remove mistakes soon.