This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Tracking

Started by Richard Carlow, September 19, 2016 · 7 Replies · 166 Views

Richard Carlow

Hi,

I have seen the tutorial and popped about the new layout, but cannot seem to get to the part where I track my Thrive tasks...anyone?

 

Richard 

Cory Fair

Click any workout and you will see 'nutrition tasks' in the sidebar. In mobile, it's a gold dropdown menu. The counter on it only tracks tasks now so it's a pure indication of your nutrition days.

Jorge Lopes Rodrigues

Hi guys,

new layout is brilliant! Congrats! :)

The only thing I saw so far is that it reset the counting of days in a row I kept registering my thrive tasks even though I didn't miss any. Is that on the works for correction?

Thanks.
Jorge

Tanya Hill

Hi Jorge, 

Thank you for your feedback.  @Cory Fair is working out the kinks! 

Jonathan Effa

Thanks for working on the kinks. I'm sure it will all be up and running an couple of days. For what it's worth, I don't have any of my thrive tasks appearing.

Everett Carroll

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for your patience. Our developer is aware of the missing Thrive tasks.

Ching Yin Leung

Love the "Complete All" button. Thanks for making that change.

Oussama KHELLADI
On 19/09/2016 at 4:48 PM, Cory Fair said:

Click any workout and you will see 'nutrition tasks' in the sidebar. In mobile, it's a gold dropdown menu. The counter on it only tracks tasks now so it's a pure indication of your nutrition days.

@Cory Fair dear can you check my support ticket thanks