Hello guys! This is my current form on HBP/PE3. In these months I tried to increase little by little the amount of lean. Here's a video:
What do you think about form and amount of lean? Is it enough for mastery?
Thanks for your feedback!!
Alessandro
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, September 18, 2016 · 5 Replies · 89 Views
Hello guys! This is my current form on HBP/PE3. In these months I tried to increase little by little the amount of lean. Here's a video:
What do you think about form and amount of lean? Is it enough for mastery?
Thanks for your feedback!!
Alessandro
Great work Alessandro. Looks good to me.
Hey Ale, a critique I received was to keep the feet relaxed at all times; certainly made it harder for me so you could try this also ![]()
On 18/9/2016 at 8:31 PM, Everett Carroll said:Great work Alessandro. Looks good to me.
You're right, It's definitely much harder! No problem with a lower lean, but at this step I'm just doing my best to stay on the neck of feet during whole movement. I will focus even more on this! Thank you @Maksis Riley!
Dont quote on me at this one, but i remember that pushing the wall with your feet absorbs some of the force and making the exercise easier.
1 minute ago, Toni Laukkavaara said:Dont quote on me at this one, but i remember that pushing the wall with your feet absorbs some of the force and making the exercise easier.
I think you're right, however Actually I'm not pushing the wall with my feet at all. in the starting position I touch lightly it with toes, and during the execution I don't touch the wall with my toes (my feet are not sliding, even though I can barely stay on the neck of my feet). I use it only to have a sure reference in order to measure the distance between feet and hands, so I can perform each set and reps with the same exact amount of lean.