Hello,
My question is simply when should I incorporate "deloading" sets? Is there a suggested format (ie: do one week of deloading before commencing the next block/3 week chunk of progressive steps)?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Krissie Kunkel, September 18, 2016 · 3 Replies · 144 Views
Hello,
My question is simply when should I incorporate "deloading" sets? Is there a suggested format (ie: do one week of deloading before commencing the next block/3 week chunk of progressive steps)?
Hi Krissie,
That is correct; one week of deloading every four weeks is the recommendation.
Hi Everett,
Is deloading once every four weeks the standard used across the board in all training programs? stretch and handstand too?
Kindest Regards,
Benjamin
Hi Benjamin, yes. I'm used to deload all the courses periodically. if you are a beginner yes.
Only one distinction it is made if you can hold at least handstand for a decent time and perfect form. in this case I would not do deload because ti is technical skill.