Hello, when I try to watch videos of day two, these videos don't charge.
This sentence appears: TypeError: cannot read property "buffered of undefined"
How can I solve this problem? Thank you
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alessandro Ganzini, September 18, 2016 · 4 Replies · 52 Views
Hello, when I try to watch videos of day two, these videos don't charge.
This sentence appears: TypeError: cannot read property "buffered of undefined"
How can I solve this problem? Thank you
@Cory Fair can you give some support please?
I realized that I have this problem only with google chrome from my pc, not from my smartphone
Hi Alessandro,
Chrome just released a new update that intentionally does not blend with preexisting code. For the record this is the second time this year they have done so. A solution is currently being developed, however there is no confirmed due date yet.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Thanks coach!